Kelly Oberle is the founder of Blv in U. Kelly has been involved in athletics since she was a young girl growing up in St. Louis, Missouri. She played Division 1 softball at Northwestern University, where she graduated with a degree in Organizational Studies.
She has coached High School Varsity Softball and has been a volunteer coach for youth leagues. In addition, she has run softball camps and conditioning programs for children ages 6-14.
Prior to founding Blv in U, Kelly has had an extensive business career. For the past six years, she has been running her own consulting business, Access Human Potential (AHP). AHP assists management in creating their optimal organizational culture by providing the necessary leadership, communications and employee training. Before founding AHP, Kelly worked in product and marketing management for fourteen years. She worked for high tech companies including Emulex Corporation, XCd Inc., and Toshiba America Business Solutions. She successfully worked with executive management to facilitate business development activities (both nationally and internationally), manage cross-functional projects, and design sales and management training programs.
Kelly's fitness background is quite extensive:
- NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
- NESTA Certified Wellness Coach
- NESTA – Speed, Agility and Conditioning
- Group Fitness Personal Training
- Played Division 1 Softball at Northwestern University
- Tesoro High School Varsity Coach – 2004, 2005
- Pacific Coast League Champions – 2004, 2005
- CIF Division IV Semi-Finals - 2004
- CIF Division IV Quarter-Finals - 2005
- Coached Youth 10 and under softball
She has 3 children and understands the trials and tribulations of balancing fitness, family and fun. She loves to build obstacle courses in the front yard with her kids to see who can create the craziest ones.